Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Born again Muslim.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim,
How many more times?I hope this is the last return .. i.e. .. never leave again.
Been lucky really to get the same title .. "Sufistuff" ... and the address www.sufistuff.blogspot.com ... Just vomited out one lot of stuff .. (sufistuff) .. or the Sheikh cleaned off another layer ..look at it which way you will.Wonder wether I can do what he indicated now and travel and take photos and write about what I see and help people to a better understanding of Islam?
After all my searching and twisting and turning ..can not find anything better than Sufi Islam.
Didn't choose a template myself so I go now to see which one they have given me.
.. Yeah that's cool,I like that one..neat and clear..no need to change.
I knocked off all my other blogs..I wonder wether this one will still come up on the search engines under the same title?
Anyway Hemingway..there is no god but God..(Allah).That is clear .."We will show them Our signs on the horizons and in themselves." Can anyone really look at nature in all it's glory .. the animals the fish the trees and plants and flowers..the sea the sky and clouds..and still doubt the existence of a Creator ? Can anyone look at the universe in all its magnificence and glory and its perfect balance and still doubt the existence of a Creator? Can anyone look at the human being in all its perfection and complexity and marvellous equilibrium..or at a new-born baby..and still doubt the existence of a Creator?
(Silly Billies.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ihsan said...

The problem is...people don't even look around to marvel. If you cannot see, how can you appreciate? ;) Just look around when you are outside. Only the madmen stop to smell the flowers.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 3:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home