Saturday, May 14, 2005

Anti-terrorist search engine.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Found this on Slashdot today .. does this mean because I have mentioned 911 and Sheikh Nazim and Light of Eminence and Islam and sufism and Media Zone as well as George Bush,that we are all going to be rounded up as terrorists?
Anyway for a long time now I had assumed that some little minion in the Fed would be watching my site just because of words like Sufism and Islam and Uthman .. Is it really a coincidence that the first time I ever put anything remotely political on my blog I got an immediate comment in reply(rarely if never happened before) which was anonymous even though the writer had some very strong views..?
I found it interesting that not so long ago,our little Naqshbandi group here in Spain (not more than fifty people including children) got a message of congratulations on the Eid of Ramadan from George Bush ..Public relations exercise or just saying "We're watching you."?
Anyway I'm going to put some real 'sufi stuff ' on here today ..(Ghazzali's "Alchemy of Happiness." if I can find the link.) and just give all this dark jive a rest for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home