Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Crown or turban when the prince becomes king?

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

I popped this little bit in on the end of the Prince Charles piece on Blog Ladder,so I thought I might as well include it here too.

I think I may have mentioned before that our Sheikh encourages us to be respectful to Royal Families and has always been very supportive of the Prince.
It has often been noticed that Charles looks warmly and kindly upon the Muslim community and it is thought that this is one reason for his cool relations with the rest of the family.It is fairly well known that he has refused to join the masonic heirarchy in which his father ranks highly as do Tony Blair, George Bush and Mr Aznar from Spain.
The Prince has been heard to comment that when he is King he will be head of religions rather than head of the Anglican Church.
There is a prophecy from Ibn Arabi that at the end of time seven European nations will become Muslim,the first being Great Britain followed by Germany.In some circles it has been rumoured that Bonnie Prince Charlie may be the first British Muslim King.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sufi old freind *smiles* I caught up with your blog with interest especially in the posts about Prince Charles. I am a staunch Royalist. It is part of my upbringing in the same way that religion may be part of other peoples upbringing. As you know I have difficulties with my own religious or rather non-religious issues but that does not mean I don't try to understand the beliefs of others. Charles as the first moslem king of England.........a very interesting concept and if you don't mind I'm going to raise it in my forum.

Good to see you *hugs*

Pandora

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home