Friday, August 26, 2005

Mystical Truth, Islam and Tariqats.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Although I recognise the underlying unity of all mystical experience (in general I would say that Brahman/The Absolute, Tao/The Nameless, The Void/ Eternal Uncreated and Allah/His Essence, are the same thing by different names.) however, the best, most comprehensive wisest and safest and most appropriate vehicle for this eternal knowledge or Perrenial Philosophy, must be Islam as it is the last and complete message from the Divinity to mankind.

Therefore the sufi way is the best for modern man and, amongst the sufi ways or tariqats, I have to say that the Most Distinguished Naqshbandi Tariqat has to be the best,the most complete and the most powerful and quickest in taking one to the goal of annihilation (or realisation of one's nothingness and that the only Reality is Allah, Al Haq.) as it came down through Abu Bakr of whom the Prophet (pbuh) said,
"Everything Allah poured into my heart I poured into the heart of Abu Bakr." whereas the other forty tariqats come down through Sayyidina Ali, of whom the Prophet (pbuh) said, "I am the city and Ali is the gate."

It's Friday and I just had to say it. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes there .. but I was just moved to say the truth as it appears to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home