Sunday, February 26, 2006

Uthman "Avatar" (Me.)


Uthman. (Me.)
Originally uploaded by Sufibridge.

Well I finally got something on there! What a saga it's been trying to just get my photo on the profile! (URL not found from Flickr .. too big, re-sizing .. this that and the other .. ) I suppose everyone goes through these things .. in fact I know they do from experience writing and reading on Blog Ladder ..but ... it still frustrates me and makes me feel so foolish!

Now I've got to find that long url (or whatever it is that's made it happen) that's sent my info and links to the foot of the page .. Oh Lor'!

Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it .. and on that subject I have found some very interesting stuff on the Haqiqat side of our work which I'll try to post and make some sense of this afternoon perhaps. (If I can find time between the shopping and cooking and other pending chores!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Alaikum:
For such a striking photo, a poem :)

Hear, O darvish, the song of Love
the unending tale of the heart.
God whispers Be! and infinity
takes eternal flight.
Love commands the darkness to depart,
and the world to arise in light.
Mountains, seas and stars bear witness,
The east wind cries out on the wing.

La Illaha illa Allah,
La Illaha illa Allah,

O Sufi, the universe sings.

From Master of the Jinn: A Sufi Novel
http://www.masterofthejinn.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger longgone1 said...

Thanks for that Irving; beautiful.

Friday, March 03, 2006 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home