Monday, March 28, 2005

Back Home.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Back home after being away at the coast selling for Easter.
Tired but content.Belief in God stronger than ever.Salawaat getting going.(prayer on the Prophet "Allahumma sali ala Muhammadin wa ala,ali Muhammaddin wa salem." (Oh Allah send blessings and peace upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad.)
So many benefits but it has always been hard for me to do.
My best writing today on the terrace of the house where we have been staying but it is in a book not in my lappie.Maybe I could copy it out? Will need a method when we travel .. at least a new battery for the lappie I think!
Maybe I will pull the plug now and see how long it lasts...can go down soon so I better publish this before I lose it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home