Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tears.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

How can I help crying when I think of Allah and my own sins and failings? In the final analysis only He can give me the strength that I need to carry on and keep trying while trying to accepting my terrible level with some sort of humility and sincerity.(It is very difficult to talk about these things without sounding even more of a hypocrite ...) Anyway I can petition Him for His help and try to break the hold of that nasty shaitan of my nafs that has become so enured in badness And laziness.
Ay! .. too much thinking! I know that somehow it is all perfect and just as it should be,all part of His Perfect Plan and His Perfect Justice..and that at least we can say that (as Maulana has taught us)the least suffering is sent as purification.
I found a comment on the first of my posts on this re-done blog and so found "Sufism" the blog of Ihsan. Sweet stuff,so I put a link for that too.
Also there's a lot of stuff when one types in"sufistic" to Google (which I did looking for the URL of that blog ... one which is full of the most authentic and heart pulping quotations and pieces ...AY!)
Sufism, ... simply the best!