Thursday, October 27, 2005

Recent dhikr movie and free internet phone calls.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Anyone wants to see some familiar faces from tariqat, here's the latest video from St Anne's of a dhikr. (How many people can you name ?)
It was nice to see Sheikh Omar and Abdl Ahad from Spain at 41 minutes and 43 seconds into the movie. (you can move the slider along on Real Player)

Also my old mate Abu Qassim Spiker introduced me to "Skype" this evening .. I made my first free call to him and the quality was pretty good even with the tiny built in mike on my lappie. Good eh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger longgone1 said...

In case my readers don't know and think I've gone down the same mad sad 'n bad route as G.B. on Blog Ladder ... these deleted posts are just new gimmicks with patent lies included (general complementary phrases made to look like they landed on my blog by mistake and actually looked at it and liked it) ... for advertising by spamming blogs ...
Oh the ingenuity and deviousness of the human mind motivated by lucre!

Friday, October 28, 2005 4:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home