Saturday, April 30, 2005

77

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Well I've just changed over from one counter to another.These guys seem much more intelligent and helpful..(maybe I should put the counter with ad on for them?) .. There are loads of advantages..for instance that one can put a new counter on each blog/site without having to have a different log in name and all that for each one.. also the opportunity to block your own IP address and therefore not log up your own hits when you visit .. change colours and styles..re-set numbers ..etc and this is just for beginners like me! There are a lot of other features for getting statistics back about visitors which I'll look into and learn asI go along,as and when I need them.
He/It is in control.. no need to worry ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home