Monday, April 04, 2005

Blog photos and family stuff.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.
Hi!..Yes .. I'm still here .. surviving and trying..(very trying I hear you say) .. but those are just old patterns of thought which I am gradually (insha'llah,si Dios quiere,God-willing).. changing.
Just found out about "Flickr" through consulting the BBC site Front Page about blogs,as I saw some stuff on there yesterday which I didn't get time to read. Slowly slowly preparing for those famous trips to Morrocco and Damascus,communicating some personal experiences about what I find in those places,especially I hope,around what remains alive in Sufism.
My son just phoned and wants to come and stay.Maybe also the beginning of what Sheikh said when he said,referring to my children,"In the end they will be for you." I get the impression that Hashim is not so welcome at his mum's home.He tells me he is going to go and get work in some Scandinavian country for the summer.Earning money in the fruit and vegetable harvests there,because they pay well,around 100 euros a day,he tells me.
He wants to use/have/borrow,a Spanish guitar and ,as I have several guitars which I no longer use,he will be welcome to one or more.He wants to set up a studio with Mohammad Scott.I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do that.
I'm thinking of my friend Peter in the U.S. quite a lot again and must e.mail him soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home