Monday, May 02, 2005

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

She's done it again ! .....

" We shall see this more clearly if we consider what are the causes which excite love.The first cause is this, that man loves himself and the perfection of his own nature. This leads him directly to the love of God,..."

It's Al Ghazzali and it's from The Alchemy of Happiness .. and it's from Ihsan's site. That's a sufi blog .. mine's so full of personal crap ... I think I'll just slink into another more private corner of the net and let her do it...
Look at Ihsan's site not mine "Light of Eminence and sufism." ..Yep! that's it.

As I write this the thunder starts .. the rain starts to pour down .. the lightning cracks .. yes ..it's a real tropical downpour ..!
(Is it a sign?) .. I'm leaving for my other site now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home