Friday, June 10, 2005

Verbal Oceans.Towards or away from?

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Back 'home' for a while ... What is the point of writng anything at all until I am 'right' with Allah?..All the rest is rant and escapism..He's the Boss..I have to get it right with Him..not sit complaining and avoiding...
I go back to Him Almighty, insha'llah..for true solace/forgiveness..not staying here in seas of useless verboseness.(Verbal Oceans.)

What right do I have for any say about anything until I truly know?..If it helped..if it helped..(others,or me).

But I must be sure I am going towards and not away..I'm lost and I'm lonely and I'm frightened and He's the only Friend ..If the connection is renewed with the Sheikh , then well and good ..if not .. He knows best what He wants for me and what my destiny must be.
I pray that that connection is what He wants .. and that it may be renewed ever stronger than before.

Please pray for me that I be careful about my deen and that He Almighty gives me the strength to keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home