Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Death,Bilquis,Cancer and alternative housing.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Pandora left a comment for me which caused me to go and look at her forum again after a few months (there was a time when I had a bit of a lively discussion with someone over there about the twin towers, but that's another story).
I started to leave her a mail and then realised ( as is so often the way) that it had helped put a few things into perspective and could be of interest generally. I therefore decided to post it here, and here it is in it's entirety;


Subject:
My wife Bilquis and death. Cancer and alternative housing.

Hi Pandy!Long time eh ? Life's been pretty intense for me lately. I'm afraid I have to give you the sad news that my beloved wife Bilquis who has had cancer the last three years went into rapid decline in September and died this year on Sunday January the eighth. It was a fairly horrendous experience and that is why there is more stuff than usual on my blog about death and the after life. I'm glad you found some of it useful. I know you had that thing with all those people connected to you passing on and even felt it had something to do with you (which I'm sure you now realise it didn't ). Death is the one thing we can all be sure will happen to us and yet most people don't want to look at it. We live in a society wich adulates youth and despises old age. It seems destiny, karma,life - call it what you will ... from my point of view obviouisly, God, has put a lot of contact with death into your life and, as so often, what at first seems harsh and difficult turns out to be a gift. Death puts our lives into perspective and pushes us to look for answers to questions about wether life has any meaning. Maybe you are finding some of those answers now. For me life is meaningless without some form of spirituality and belief in an after life puts a whole different perspective on our short time here. My brother was killed in a car accident when he was 21 and I was 19, my mum went from cancer at age 54. I believe her illness was sparked by the shock of my brother's death. My dad died at a fairly normal age of angina. Did I ever tell you about The New Medicine of Dr Hamer? If you put that in the search engine you can find some very interesting stuff, including fairly good proof that cancer is a big business and "the powers that be" do not want people to get cures as they make so much money from it.(eght sessions of chemio treatment cost 24,000 pounds !) It is the next biggest business after the petro chemical industry. Dr Hamer found a cure and they shut him up (literally, in prison) several times .. and he's back there now. There are other instances too, such as Rene Caisse and her medicine "Essiac", and Dr Antonio Bru, both of which can be found on the net. I believe Bilquis is in a better place now and that her horrible suffering was a purification for her so that she can go back to God clean and with no more suffering in the after life where I am sure she is enjoying the fruits of all her compassion, generosity and kindness to so many people (especially myself to whom she dedicated fifteen years of her life) while she was alive.She was much loved by many many people from all walks of life and right across the spiritual spectrum. My Sheikh, Sheikh Nazim , says that one of the biggest unknown causes of cancer is living in buildings made of re-inforced concrete. (I think it has a lot to do with the magnetic and electrical fields caused by the metal cage we all tend to live in) and I am getting very interested in alternative housing such as Straw Bale, Rammed earth, Mud Brick and Wooden houses. Sheikh Nazim has a project to build such houses in Cyprus and I am thinking of getting involved, which would be a contribution to the war against cancer and a kind of homage to Bilquis.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mad'Nis said...

Hey Grego, just a note of condolence about the loss of Bilquis. There are no words, of course.

I've been thinking of you, in any case.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:17:00 PM  
Blogger longgone1 said...

Thanks Nis.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sufi my very dear freind,
Thank you so much for your reply and for your concern. You are as always a warm and loving man and I am pleased that your god led you to me. *smiles* I won't say that the other way round because if I was led to you then the reasons have yet to be disclosed to me.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can feel your bereavement and I am glad that god comforts you ......I find it very peaceful here in your blog and it helps to put things into perspective for me. I still feel the same but I deal with it a little better I think and accept that what is meant to be will find me.

The one thing that comforts me in my losses is my only belief that death is not the end and my loved ones are not gone, just out of sight for the moment. I hope you can feel that way too if it fits with your beliefs.

Take great care and please accept my offer to help in the war against cancer.

Fondest regards,

Pandora xx

Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home