Saturday, May 07, 2005

Everyone has the right ... to hold opinions without interference

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Everyone has the right ... to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. — Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 19

I'm not normally a man given to politics..I never thought it would solve anything..In Islam really , in theory at least,one has the perfect system because there really is no seperation between "church and state".. Perhaps one could say it is a theocracy.(?) ..Anyway..be that as it may .. I've joined a forum of people talking about things mainly from an English point of view...and some how they've got me going on the old Twin Towers and terrorism thing.
Interestingly,not long ago I was playing around with images on this blog(having just discovered the delights of Picasa and Hello) and I was doing some stuff around the Action/Philosophy debate...and peppering it liberally with images.
By "chance",while looking through 'action' pics, I came across this and today this after looking at a picture of the towers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home