Friday, May 06, 2005

Points of view in a dualistic world.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Given the position I find myself moving towards,I thought this was an interesting quote from Jung, which I have lifted from Jenny's blog "State of Mind." on Blogladder.

"Without prejudice to my own subjective convictions I should like to raise the question: Is it not thinkable that when one refrains from setting oneself up as arbiter mundi and, deliberately renouncing all subjectivism, cherishes on the contrary the belief, for instance, that God has expressed himself in many languages and appeared in divers forms and that all these statements are true - is it not thinkable, I say, that this too is a decision?"

Yep ... sure is! (tremble).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home