Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Lost work again..go to Blog Ladder.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

How many more times? ..Must be the third post I've lost here in the last few days..Just put a title on and lost the lot in the edit process..Don't know if anyone else is having this trouble..but I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that the numbers are getting too big for Blogger or something because it is a) terribly slow again and b) three posts have got lost while editing them,two of which are due to not being saved as draft when I went to look for a URL to make a link.. (even though I clicked on "Save as Draft") very frustrating..anyone else experiencing problems?

I'm finding that the only way now is to make and keep all the posts in Word..it's so disappointing and debilitating that I suggest anyone interested abandon Sufistuff for a while and follow the discussion in Blog Ladder.com where I have a blog called ..Sex Power and Money .. and am called Grego ... the discussion is lively and the technology,so far,reliable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home