Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Imam Mahdi Jesus Anti Christ Sign of Their Arrival

I'm just going to 'Blog This' while I am myself reading it..something I have been looking for and needing for some time..Proof of the only real hope offered in our Sheikh's teachings (and therefore Muhammad's saws teachings/prophesies) for a resolution of the difficulties encountered in the last times which it seems fairly obvious we are living in.
The hope is,of course,the appearance of Imam Mahdi and the return of Sayyidina Isa (Jesus) alayhi salaam.

Imam Mahdi Jesus Anti Christ Sign of Their Arrival

1 Comments:

Blogger WarriorEtte said...

assalamu`alaykum

nice blog you have here bro, thank you for adding my link here.

Insh`allah i have added you to my blog links also!

w`salams

from a fellow student of shaykh nazim

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home