Saturday, July 09, 2005

PC and Net Connections solved.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Phew! It's been a long hard road,but I got there in the end..even if I did have to reload Windows and Office and everything else..I tried everything recommended on the "Hijack This." site.. a great long list of spyware killers and scans and so on..but to no avail..Anyway,the upside is I now know how to load my operating system when I want or need and some other stuff I've learned too.
One strange thing..when I use Zone Alarm my connection to the net seems to be blocked..maybe some settings need adjusting or maybe I better try a different fire wall?
Perhaps I can get back to some sufi stuff soon?(Actually the whole saga became full of lessons on the way for me.)

1 Comments:

Blogger WarriorEtte said...

salaamualykum

Good to see you back bro!

wasalams

Sunday, July 10, 2005 5:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home