Friday, December 09, 2005

Censorship problems over at B.L. once again.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

O.K. .. so th Sheikh is really clipping my wings now .. I'm sure it must be for my own good .. but I must say .. it hurts ...

I know I should have followed my own advice from Islamic wisdom about not being bitten at the same hole twice.

G.B. has started his imperious censorship thing over at B.L.again .. he just can't seem to stand it when I put stuff on from Sheikh Nazim ..or maybe it's my personal outpourings at a very difficult and sensitive time in my life ..

I suppose he wants to keep it light and look the other way .. it's not such an appropriate place for me .. just a shame that I had made some friends there .. and that all my posts are on his site and I don't suppose there is much of a way to retrieve them ..

There's deep wisdom in this for sure .. and a lot of self confronting as well as discipline and changes to be made ..

Seems I'm having all exits blocked now .. but One !

That's cool, I'll try ..

Maybe my desire to write can be harnessed more specifically in the cause of Sufi Islam ? (Along with some photos, as the Sheikh suggested) but the travel will have to wait until Bilquis is better .. insha'llah.

What I miss is the creative friction caused by being up against non Muslims and even non-believers, let alone non-sufis ..

I'm not very inspired by clubs where everyone agrees and pats each other on the back. There doesn't seem to be much growth in that.

But perhaps the next steps are in a different dimension .. without so many words ! Aaaargh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad'Nis said...

Hey Grego, did you ever retrieve your posts? Man you wrote so much, well it's all still there. If you want, I would retrieve it for you. Just drop me a note.

Though, that's a lot o' material, it might take me a while.

Cheers!

Monday, July 03, 2006 12:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home