Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ramandu's Reply.

Bismi'llah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim...for the sake of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sheikh Nazim may Allah protect his secret.

Here's the kind and thoughtful e.mail which I recieved from Rmandu today.

Hello Grego. How nice to hear from you. I am very sorry to hear what GB has done to you on blog ladder. It makes me want to leave the ladder, after all, I am free to go where I want. But like you, I enjoy the people at blog ladder and would miss you guys' writings and feedback. I have always enjoyed your post because they are honest and illustrate what it is that we all, as human beings, (human beings are more spectacular creatures than anyone give us credit for) should be doing, seeking truth and journeying spiritually. It frustrates me to no end that political ranting is perfectly acceptable while sharing one's religious beliefs, the cornerstone of one's being, is censored and ridiculed. I am a strong believer in freedom. I as an American, continually question whether our freedoms are truly real or mere illusionary in this country. It has taken me a while to swing away from my pessimism and back towards the light. I think we live in a time in which the individual has a lot of power. Blogging is a source of that power. You would be surprised maybe, at how many people you touch with your blog. If GB is going to be a nazi in this age of information exchange and freedom then to hell with him. Your better off elsewhere. It is strange, in a delightful way, how the people in blog world influence me. I have about 7 people scattered all over the world on four continents, who I have never met face to face and yet their words guide me and challenge me. You are one of them. How great it would be to all get together in a Spanish café and spend an afternoon chatting. So anyway Grego, I will miss you on blog ladder, but your probably better off with out GB, start a new forum, take the power back. I would be honored if you read my blogger blog. I will look for you there, and I will read yours as well. I wish you all the best with your wife and your walk in the lord. Sincerely, Matt aka Ramandu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home